Friday 16 December 2011

night time pastiche / things to remember....

before shootingmy test shots i made sure i knew how i was going o accomplish my photos.
When looking back at my notes i will make sure that i have a very long shutter speed (5-15 seconds) and a very narrow aperture (high f-stop). This combination should create a huge depth of field and make everything very crisp and in focus. Of course sometimes i would not desire a great depth of field and in those situations I would widen my aperture (small f-stop).

If that technique fails to work, i will have a go at trying  the technique, Bracketing. If i bracket all my photos so the camera takes multiple exposures at different settings, i will more likely end up with a photo that has a satisfactory brightness.
I also need to remeber  that when bracketing , i need to take up to six pictures of the same subject, but doubling the shutter speed each time. This should give me a variety of effects and exposures and allow me to choose the best shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment